Wednesday 23 June 2010

back to the blog


It's been a good day, so I'm starting up my blog again; I'll keep it short... what a long ol' year it's been (and it's only half way through). Rather than try and sum up what's happened between Christmas and now I'm just going to pick up where I am, today. Welcome to my world.

Everyone seems to be talking about football (it is the World Cup after all innit? It seems like folks takes this stuff seriously somehow). So I joined in at work, we watched the game and it was fun to be around so many people who cared so much.

Then I discovered this beautiful part of London and I didn't know that it even existed (I thought I knew everywhere in London by now). It reminded me of Cannes and I met with the girls I went to Cannes with last year (seems a bit fateful, like a reunion). Surrounded by lush plants, on a warm summer's evening it was pretty idyllic... rally it was.

We caught up on old times, new times, and shared some good gossip, handy fashion tips & exciting news (that isn't public yet so I'm not allowed to say what it is) eep!

And so I get home, and feel like writing. Here you go. How was your day?

xx
P




No comments:

Post a Comment