How was your Jubilee?
Rest-of-world do you give a flying fig?
I like The Queen, I don't really *get* the need for a queen in these modern times, but as an American in London I am enjoying all this English-style pomp and circumstance! Here's my top ten reasons why:
1. I like The Queen's perfectly matching outfits
2. I like her funny little wave
3. The Queen has nice sparkly jewels
4. I am a fan of The Queen's cute matching dogs
5. I like Britain's toy-like soldiers
6. I'm loving the brass fanfares
7. Who doesn't enjoy days off work?
8. I love street parties and bunting and cakes because it makes me feel like I live on Sesame Street.
9. I like fireworks and tofu BBQ because it reminds me of the 4th of July.
10. I like marmite and cucumber sandwiches (unlike most Americans)
p.s. the USA version of God Save The Queen has totally different lyrics see?